Imagine using a client's computer, cell phone, or other mobile device to prove he or she was not at the scene of an incident. We can! The professional investigative team at Arkansas Investigations offers a full suite of computer forensic services. We are uniquely trained and qualified to leverage the information buried in your client's electronic equipment to uncover the undeniable facts you need to build your case.
Current estimates are that at least 90% of American adults have a cell phone and 58% of those are smartphones. Smartphones and other "smart" mobile devices record and retain a vast amount of detailed information about the user's whereabouts, routes of travel, appointments, purchases, contacts, communications, and online activities. Most of this information is time-stamped, and much of it can be used as evidence of when your client was where, who else was there, and in some cases, what was going on at the time.
Our computer forensic services include:
We combine exceptional attention to detail with proven computer forensics techniques to determine the origin, destination, and length of text messages and phone calls, what information was deleted or changed, and who manipulated the data. Our professional examination of... Read More
- Forensic imaging and analysis of digital media
- Data Recovery from digital media (i.e. accidentally deleted photo's, overwritten files, etc.)
- Obtaining and recording of witness statements
- Vulnerability studies and analysis
- Identification of investigative deficiencies
- Analysis of investigative plans
- Evaluation of police findings
- Appraisal of investigator credentials
- Rendering opinion of investigative sufficiency