Have you been waking up in the middle of the night uncontrollably kicking the air or your significant other and thinking that you just have Restless Leg Syndrome?
Have you been laying on the couch, endlessly watching a continuos loop of Breaking Away or Pee Wee's Big Adventure?
Have you been cooking bacon and pancakes on a Sunday morning while wearing your spandex?
Have you secretly been trying to draft the person in front of you while pushing a shopping cart around the aisles at the grocery store?
If so, your not alone. You are suffering from BWS or Bicycle Withdrawl Syndrome. The Cincinnati Cycle Club has the cure!
The most widely anticipated event of the year is here and your invited....
The 2013 Cincinnati Cycle Club Spring Opener!
Saturday April 13th 8:30AM (Registration closes 9:15AM)
Morlein Lager House
115 Joe Nuxhall Way
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
There will be three different routes:
- 45 mile route (9:00 AM Start) - An urban route going though Eden Park and then out to Indian Hill and back in though Hyde Park. Very hilly!
- 35 mile route (9:15 AM Start) - An intermediate route out past Lunken Airport and through Milford and then up into Indian Hill and back through Hyde Park. Moderate hills.
- 25 mile route (9:30AM Start) - An out and back route to Lunken Airport and around the bike trail. This will be a flat route with very few if any hills.
These routes will not be marked but will have ride leaders for varies paces. All groups will be non-drop groups. Each route will have one rest stop.
After Ride Festivities: Enjoy some great food and conversation at Moerlien Lager House
In support of Team CCC's efforts to raise funds on behalf of the MS Society, we will having raffling at this year's Spring Opener. Raffle items include a gift basket and gift cards to the Morleign Lager House. Tickets for the raffle for $1 each, 6 for $5, and 13 for $10.
- Free for current Cincinnati Cycle Club Members
- $25 for non-members (includes CCC membership and a donation to MS Society)