Writing to Publish
GET CLOSER TO YOUR BOOK SIGNING!
All of these people started by WRITING TO PUBLISH Novel or Self-help book... the best sales tool you have is your writing!
LEARN THE THINGS THE EXPERTS ALREADY KNOW:
- How To Create Effective Outlines as Your Road Map to Completion
- Non-Fiction Techniques and Checklists
- Fiction Techniques and Checklists
- Story Structure and How to Use It to Grab and Hold Attention
- How to Keep Readers Hooked and Waiting for Book Two
- Flow & Style Feedback Sessions
- Publishing and Agent-proofing ... AND MUCH, MUCH MORE
WHEN: Friday, June 22nd, 6:30 - 9:30pm
& Saturday, June 23rd, 9:30 - 4:30pm
WHERE: #300 - 755 Burrard Street PLI (1.5 blocks from Burrard Skytrain)
10 hours with 2 experts for the AMAZING EARLY BIRD PRICE
of $97 if booked before June 8th
after June 8th $137
Eileen Cook has published eight fiction novels with Simon & Schuster. Eileen will be guiding new authors and seasoned fiction writers towards writing a book that will be published through traditional publishing and agents. You will learn how to create success in your own genre.
Kathrin Lake has published 5 non-fiction books including one audio book and is the driving force behind the VSW. Kathrin will be delivering her Power of Story system to show how easily
experts of all types can write successful non-ficiton books, and create them for the many electonic platforms out there, as well as old fashioned, beloved paper books.