- Early awareness activities in 6th-10th grades
- Increased rigor and higher standards in middle and high school courses
- Assistance in completing applications for college or career pathway
- Support in the financial aid process
- Visits to college/university campuses
- Opportunities to take college entrance tests at home district
- Exponential growth of dual enrollment/college credit plus classes (high school student earns both high school and college credit while in high school)
Everyone reaps the benefits when our graduates gain the education and skills required to hold a well-paying job.