Hart Park, Wauwatosa 7300 W. Chestnut Street, 53213
Schedule of Events:
8:30am Registration Opens (if you have pre-registered you DO NOT have to check in UNLESS you are picking up T-Shirts)
10:00am Opening Ceremony Begins/Remarks from Milwaukee Brewer
Casey McGehee and Family!
10:15am Run/Walk/Roll Starts
11:00am Post Run Reception Opens/ Raffle Sales
12:50pm Raffle Winners Announced
1:00pm Closing Announcements
62 Degrees with a chance of rain
Please be prepared for this weather with lots of layers and proper outer wear. Hats, gloves, long sleeves, jackets, etc...
We are going on Rain or Shine!
We will have the route information at the registration/ information tables. This information will include the route markers as well as Hydration stations.
There will be available parking in the Hart Park Parking lot, it is first come first serve. You may find additional parking on State street. Please be prepared for a large crowd.
The reception will be indoors and is slated to start at 11:00am
Raffle: We will have about 20 bucket raffle prizes and 3 grand raffle prizes.
Prizes include everything from Family Adventure Package, to American Girl Doll, to Airline tickets, to Autographed photo and feather from Big Bird Himself!
Raffle Payment: Tickets will be on sale and you can pay with cash, check or credit card.
Ticket Prices are as follows:
Bucket raffle tickets are $1.00 each or an arm span for $10.00
Grand Raffle Tickets are 5.00 each
SUGGESTED PACKING LIST FOR ALL
- Emergency Contact Information Card ID (Mandatory)
- Credit Card/Cash
- Medical Insurance Card
- Clothes to wear Saturday for Rain/Cold Temps
- Rain Jacket and Pants
- Comfortable shoes/sneakers
- Spare sunglasses
- Insect repellent
- Lip balm
- Prescription medications Medical Alert bracelets/necklacesSturdy, closed-toe shoes
- Water bottle
- Bag to carry items
SAFTEY FACTS FOR MINORS:
It is especially important while participating in our walk/run activities, our focus is to provide a high quality, safe and fun experience.
Following are some of the considerations that young participants and their parents or guardian should make when participating in a UCP-SEW event.
- Minors (under 18 years) MUST be accompanied by a parent, or guardian at all times ON and OFF the route.
- Each child should have identification and emergency contact information and insurance cards
- Please exercise caution at all times
- This is a fun walk/run not a race. All walkers/runners should walk/run at a comfortable pace.
- Please refrain from use of headphones, cell phones, radios and similar devices.
HAVE A GREAT WALK/RUN/ROLL!!!!!!