January News & events
Dear Chamber Member,
The Louisburg Chamber of Commerce is gearing up for a great 2018!
As we prepare to celebrate Louisburg's 150th Centennial!!
Mayor Marty Southard and the City Council declared 2018 a
Year of Celebration
, as did the State of Kansas, in honor of Louisburg's Sesquicentennial!
The festivities will start with a
Tales & Treasures Open House
at City Hall on
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 from 6-7:30pm
Please consider joining the Louisburg Historical Society in 2018 as a
Click here for Membership application
. Like Charter Members, Sesquicentennial Members will be named in the commemorative book titled
that will be available in July.
One change the Chamber would like you to be aware of and hopefully involved in is our Chamber Connections. We will have two Chamber Connections each month, the first Friday of each month will be in the
(7:30am) , and the third Friday of each month will be at
We will be meeting at different locations so watch your Constant Contact emails or check out the calendar on our website. If you would like to host a Chamber Connections please let me know. We would love to visit more businesses around town.
Please send any upcoming events, sales or announcements you would like to share. We can share information via our website, Facebook, and Constant Contact emails. Let us help promote and grow your business.
- Fri. Jan 5th - Chamber Connections, hosted by Dixon Contracting Service,
City Hall 7:30am
- Fri. Jan 5th - Chamber Board Meeting 8:30 am - City Hall
- Wed. Jan 17th - Tales and Treasures - Louisburg Historical Society
- Fri. Jan 19th - Chamber Lunch Connections, noon at Timbercreek
Guest Speaker, Dana Gonnerman
- Fri Feb 2nd - Chamber Connections TBA
- Sat. Feb 3rd - Legislative Breakfast, Louisburg Middle School 7:00am
Thank you for your continued support!