In 2016 the residential ministries of Hillcrest Children's Home and Highlands Maternity Home served 215 foster, homeless, and orphaned children and youth, including 11 pregnant teenage girls and their babies.
The 2016 ministry impact increased over 2015 by at least 20% in every category.
SUCH MINISTRY INCLUDES:
* 243,000 hours of direct care.
* Over 146,000 meals were served.
* Almost 6,000 hours of clinical Christian counseling.
Over 648 medical appointments.
* Over 100,000 medicines served.
* Educational assistance for every kid.
* Over a thousand articles of clothing.
* Hundreds of pairs of shoes.
* More importantly:
* 15 children were adopted into a forever family.
* Over 100 others were reunited with their biological family.
* Every child and youth received the love of Jesus Christ.
* Every kid received the good news of Jesus Christ.
* And almost all of them embraced the saving grace of Jesus Christ.