During National Drug and Alcohol Facts Week, Jan 23-29, take a moment to test your knowledge.
- Is marijuana addictive?
- Do teens use e-cigarettes more than tobacco cigarettes?
- Do 40% of people who begin drinking before age 15 become alcoholics?
If you answered
yes to all three questions you're off to a solid start. According to the National Institute on Drug Addiction (NIDA):
- 1 in 11 people who use marijuana become addicted.
- More teens use e-cigarettes than tobacco cigarettes.
- Roughly 4 in 10 people who start drinking before age 15 become addicted to alcohol.
to take the interactive National Drug and Alcohol IQ Challenge Quiz.