It is with a very sad heart that I announce the closing of Jazzy Crafts on June 30, 2012. When I opened the store April 20, 2008 with the help of my family; Scott, Julie, Justin, Amanda and Cameron, I had high hopes that this day would never come. Unfortunately, due to the economic downturn, the construction on Castro Valley Blvd and lower than expected local support, I'm unable to keep Jazzy Crafts open.
I will miss all of my customers and the wonderful friendships I've made with so many of you. As we close down the brick & mortar portion of our business, you can continue to expect the same high level of service that you are accustomed to from us.
So, on to the details you'll want to know:
- EVERYTHING in the store is on sale so now is your chance to stock up and remember that most items won't be refilled. Additional markdowns may be added.
- Our online store will stay open and I will post remaining product once the store closes and will add items to it if sales warrant it. You can purchase via PayPal and I can ship items to you or deliver if you are in or near Castro Valley.
- Gift Cards and any Store Credits will be honored at the store and then online at JazzyCrafts.com. Living Social vouchers will be honored for classes at their face value OR for products at their purchase price.
- Frequent Buyer coupons will still be honored through June 30 however points will no longer be accumulated since everything is on sale.
- Fixtures, racks, samples and some tools will also be put on sale soon.
- Special orders may still be requested, but you must purchase the minimum quantity specified by my distributor. Cutting services will also be available via our website soon.
Cheryl, Karen, my family and I would like to extend a sincere thank you to all who have supported our store over the last 4 years. We could not have done any of this without you! So, please don't hesitate to call or email if there is anything I can do for you.