The Meadowlands Area YMCA is a rapidly growing and progressive association that is looking for individuals that can contribute to our team. Located in Bergen County, New Jersey we are in the shadows of the Meadowlands Sports Complex (home to the NY Giants, NY Jets and the 2014 Super Bowl) and right outside of New York City. It is an exciting time in our 94 year history - our YMCA is developing a recently purchased building into our first full facility YMCA. We are looking for a motivated individual that loves working with all age groups, has a proven leadership track record in the supervision and delivery of programs/services; and believes in Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility.
For responsibilities, salary and other details, please click here to download the official posting.
- Bachelor's degree and/or three to five (3-5) years of managerial or supervisory experience as a YMCA program director, camp director, and school age child care director (or educational institution, business, program, or agency related to children).
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented, be able to work in a very hectic environment; be self-motivated; and have experience supervising people.
- A working knowledge of the computer especially Microsoft Office Suite (Windows environment).
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A professional image and the ability to work harmoniously with staff, members and the community are imperative.
Send letter of application and resume via e-mail at:
or via mail to: The Meadowlands YMCA, P.O. Box 252, Rutherford, NJ 07070