30 Weekly Lessons + 12 Guest Lectures from Leading Professional Astrologers!!
Every Lesson includes optional homework and quizzes, reading assignments, and bonus audio and video so that students can go as deep as they wish with the material we study each class!
Unit One: Hellenistic and Classical Natal Theory
* The History of Astrology
* The Philosophy and Beliefs of Ancient Astrologers
* The Foundational Astronomy
of Astrology and the Birth Chart
* Houses, Signs, Planets and Aspects...how and why did these core pieces of astrological theory come to be in the first place, how do we use them today compared to how our ancestors used these elements of astrology?
* Essential & Accidental Dignities, an old language revived for modern consciousness
* Interpretive Methodology...how do we read birth charts in this day and age using ancient, time-tested techniques?
* The Nodes of the Moon, the Soul, and Karma...how did ancient astrologers understand these topics and how should we use them in our practice today?