Our Blessed Mother Mary is at the epicenter of our victory. That's because her "yes" birthed Salvation to the world
thus crushing the evil one's head.
Consider this excerpted piece from St. Louis de Montfort's treatise, "True Devotion":
"Mary has produced, together with the Holy Ghost, the greatest thing which has been or ever will be - a God-Man; and she will consequently produce the greatest saints that there will be in the end of time...
The formation and education of the great saints who shall come at the end of the world are reserved for her... (#35)"
"...These great souls, full of grace and zeal, shall be chosen to match themselves against the enemies of God... (#48)"
"... They shall be 'like sharp arrows in the hand of the powerful' Mary to pierce her enemies [Ps. 126:4]... (#56)"
"...they shall storm against the world; they shall strike the devil and his crew; and they shall pierce through and through, for life or for death, with their two-edged sword of the word of God [Eph. 6:17], all those to whom they shall be sent on the part of the Most High... (#57)"
"...teaching the narrow way of God in pure truth, according to the holy Gospel, and not according to the maxims of the world... [t]hey shall have in their mouths the two-edged sword of the Word of God. They shall carry on their shoulders the bloody standard of the Cross, the Crucifix in their right hand and the Rosary in their left, the sacred Names of Jesus and Mary in their hearts, and modesty and mortification of Jesus Christ in their own behavior... but Mary is the one who, by order of the Most High, shall fashion them for the purpose of extending His empire over that of the impious, the idolaters and the Mahometans... (#59)"
The Rosary - Weapon of Our Time
St. John Paul II took the words of St. Louis's treatise to heart. In fact, it became his spirituality. And even his motto, "Totus Tutus," reflected them. This treatise was the key to his holiness. And maybe that is why he was also a tireless champion of the Rosary and prayed it every day. He knew its power in smiting the heads of the serpents of our day and time. Indeed, Our Lady and her Rosary, along with the Blessed Eucharist, were the soul and substance of his interior life.
In his apostolic letter, On the Most Holy Rosary, he said, "The Rosary does indeed mark the rhythm of human life, bringing it into harmony with the rhythm of God's own life" (Rosarium Virginis Mariae). That's what the Blessed Mother and this powerful prayer are all about. And that's exactly what our world needs today.
The power of the Rosary and a deeper devotion to Mary has never been more important. In Fatima, Our Lady asked that we pray the Rosary daily to avert wars
and bring peace to the world.
What will happen to the Church if a massive conversion happens because of a united army of prayer warriors? She will come into her glory on earth and usher into God's kingdom a multitude of souls. We will be the instruments the Lord will use to transform the world!
I recommend that you and your loved ones join our Women of Grace® Warrior's Rosary Army so can bring
this massive re-conversion to fruition asap.
- Enlist in our Women of Grace® Warrior's Rosary Crusade by clicking this link. We would love to enlist warriors from every state and every country around the world.
- Click here to adopt a seminarian, priest, Bishop, or Cardinal at our partner Foundation of Prayer for Priests.
- Watch these two amazing presentations about God's battle plan: Knighted by Christ. Ignited by the Holy Spirit; Our Lady in God's Plan for the Kingdom.
- Get your copy of me and Tom Sullivan's book, The Rosary: Your Weapon for Spiritual Warfare which has special sections about forming a Warrior's Rosary Crusade in your area and provides rosary meditations for spiritual warfare.
- Purchase your Warrior's Rosary featuring male or female warrior saints, Fatima saints or saints for children.
- Join us on Facebook for a weekly live rosary prayer event every Thursday at 4:00 PM EST with a finale on the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, October 7th. A weekly reminder will be emailed to you.
May I count on you to join our rosary praying army?
Please share this email, tweet our hashtags below, and do all you can to ring the bell of hope! Perhaps we can get millions of prayer warriors to join this campaign to transform the world one soul at a time...for such a time as this.