Please join ForestWatch on Saturday, April 29th, from 2-5 pm at the Sautee Nacoochee Center for an afternoon of fellowship, music, food, drink and fun. It's a day to celebrate our forests!
- Two pre-event hikes; Jess Riddle, our Forest Ecologist, will lead an old-growth hike, and local naturalist and longtime ForestWatcher, Jim Sullivan, will lead a spring wildflower hike on Yonah Mountain Trail. Hike participants will meet at the Sautee Nacoochee Center at 10:00 am.
- Native Plant Sale
- Appetizers, wine and beer
- Raffle and silent auction
- Live music provided by Joanne Steele and Walter Daves and his band
- Attendees may also want to visit the Sautee Nacoochee Center's Folk Pottery Museum or the Sparkle and Shine Show at the Center Gallery.
Proceeds from this event support our work to preserve, protect, and restore Georgia's national forests, and besides, it's just fun to get together once in a while!
Tickets: Order adult tickets
by April 21st
at the advance ticket price of
$25/person. Students get in for $10, and there is no charge for children 12 and under.
After April 21st, adult tickets will be $35/person.
to register online, or call us at 706-867-0051.
Come celebrate the forest with us and bring a friend. We can't wait to see your there!
Is your membership current? Not a member yet? Join Georgia ForestWatch and help us watch your forests.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Become a $250 sponsor for the Wild & Woolly, and you will receive three tickets for free admission, and be recognized at the event and in our newsletter, Forest News.
81 Crown Mountain Pl
Building C, Suite 200
Dahlonega, GA 30533
Check us out on the web at