Equity means fairness in pay and job stability for ALL faculty and staff. Equity means justice for students who deserve the same investment in instruction and services, no matter where they choose to pay tuition. Equity means an affordable higher education, both for our students and our members who are still paying off student loan debt.
Campus Equity Week will be the kickoff of a larger campaign for the 4Cs as we continue to focus on these inequities and find solutions.
The 4Cs will be sponsoring tables during Campus Equity Week (October 26-31) to share information. Find us at:
- Middlesex on Monday from 10am-2pm in the Pavillon
- Capital on Tuesday from 10am-2pm on the 7th Floor
- Manchester on Tuesday from 10am-2pm in the Lobby near AST tower
- Tunxis on Wednesday from 10am-2pm in the Courtyard
- Norwalk on Wednesday from 10am-2pm in Cafe West
- Three Rivers on Thursday from 10am-2pm in the Lobby outside Room B127
- Housatonic on Thursday from 10am-2pm in the Cafe
- Asnuntuck on Thursday from 4-7pm in the Lobby
- Manchester on 10/31 from 10am-2pm in GPA Common
Come by and support us! We'll have information, buttons, and other giveaways.
Don't forget to check us out on
. We will have lots of information to share on social media during Campus Equity Week too.