Bishop Hendricken High School
Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.
30 Days Left
June 30th Deadline!
There are exactly 30 days until the end of the fiscal year and the close of 2011-2012 Annual Fund. We are marching to our goal and we can't do it without your prayers and your financial support.The Annual Fund plays many vital roles in support of the young men that attend and will attend Bishop Hendricken. The Annual Fund bridges the GAP ($1,350) between tuition and the actual cost of educating a student.
Your support will:
- Help a young man realize a Hendricken education and achieve his dreams.
- Help advance academic, athletic, arts, and extra-curricular programs.
- Help advance our technology in the classroom.
- Help renovate the Br. Edmund Rice Chapel.
- Help give our Options Program the tools it needs to flourish.
- Help strengthen our Mission.
If you have not contributed, please prayerfully consider doing so before June 30, 2012. For those of you who have supported our Annual Fund this fiscal year - Thank you! For those who have contributed in the past, please consider renewing your gift today.
Give a gift Today! Thank you!
Thank you for all that you do for Bishop Hendricken High School.