Organized by the
Polish American Chamber of Commerce, the May 10, 2017 Expo will be an excellent opportunity for all to:
- VIEW THE NEWEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED AND DISPLAYED BY NUMEROUS EXHIBITORS
- OBTAIN ADVICE, REFERRALS, AND SALES LEADS
- LEARN ABOUT TRENDS AND STRATEGIES FROM MARKETING AND BUSINESS OPERATIONS EXPERTS
- MEET WITH SPECIAL GUESTS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AGENCIES
- CONNECT WITH POTENTIAL NEW PARTNERS AND CLIENTS
This year's Expo promises to be a memorable, well-attended event. SPECIAL GUESTS include Undersecretary of State Mariusz Haladyj, Ministry of Development Republic of Poland; Consul General Piotr Janicki; Congressman Mike Quigley; Kristen Sweat of the Illinois Competitiveness Council; Commissioner Samantha Fields, BACP City of Chicago; Cathy Kwiatkowski, Director of Public Affairs, City of Chicago Department of Procurement Services; and others. We expect extensive media coverage.
FREE parking and admission to exhibits and seminars!
1:00 - 7:00 PM Exhibits open for viewing
1:30 - 2:00 PM Ceremonial opening
2:00 - 5:00 PM Seminars and presentations
5:00 - 7:00 PM Networking reception
Please contact the PACC office at
773-205-1998 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for additional information,
or if you would still like to review your participation and sponsorship options.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE EVENT!
OUR SPONSORS AND MEDIA PARTNERS: