On Tuesday, November 27, 2012, join the Marist Class of 2013, and help launch a "Day of Giving Thanks to Marist". Inspired by the National Giving Tuesday Event Marist seniors are coming together to transform the way seniors leave their legacy at Marist, to give thanks to the resources and people who inspired them and give our Red Foxes a chance to actively participate in the giving season!
On Tuesday, November 27, 2012, make a gift to the Senior Class Campaign and Tweet @Marist to your followers about your Marist experience. Use Hashtag #ThankfulRedFox
- Tweet and recognize a department that has helped you throughout your college career.
- Acknowledge a faculty member, administrator, family or friend who inspired you.
- Explain how Marist changed your life.
- Be thankful for your involvement in a certain club or sport.
- Why are our seniors or transfer students thankful?
- Acknowledge your freshmen residence hall that welcomed you into our community.
How to participate: It's simple!
- Stop by Jazzman's on Tuesday, November 27 starting at 7 p.m. and make your gift in recognition of your Marist experience. Tweet and share in the experience with the rest of the Marist Community.
- Click on the link below and tell Marist why you are thankful!