1. SeptemberFest is on Saturday, September 12th from 3 pm -10 pm and on Sunday, September 13th from 10 am - 4 pm. The outdoor Mass starts at 10 am in the Community Park. There will be no Noon Mass. The Kids' Activities are from 3 pm - 7 pm on Saturday and Noon - 4 pm on Sunday.
Beverage for providing beverages!
3. We have more porta-potties this year!
4. You don't have to be Virtus trained to volunteer. Repeat.
You do NOT have to be trained to volunteer!
5. There's a very fun, interactive DJ starting at 6:30 pm on Saturday that kids AND adults will enjoy.
6. We have the cake walk again on Saturday with cakes provided by Dawn Van Kempen!
7. We have new, fun games for the kids (including an inflatable soccer kick game) and face painting provided by Rock Candy Salon.
8. Crossing (Four Corners Tavern Group) is providing the Champagne brunch on Sunday.
9. The 100th person to walk through the gate is eligible to co-chair the event next year with Elizabeth Duryea and Kate Martin.
10. We have a big screen TV for all your football (or baseball) viewing needs.
A big thank you to those that have already generously sponsored this event including the Arseneau family, the Burke family, Deacon Pat & Judy Casey, the Duryea family, the Brian Kelly family, the Marsella family, the McDonald family, the McGill family, the Scott family, the Kelly Smith family, the Steele family, the Storino family, the Turner family, and the Velarde family.
Please consider sponsoring this fun parish event.