The July 2015 e-newsletter includes information on the following: SND Promotional Bags Deadline, Increase Your Club Memberships, ND Trails Conference and ACSA Equals Access Fundraiser.
SND Promotional Bags
The SND Promotional Bags are distributed to clubs, businesses and at shows annually. The first show is Hay Days on September 12th-13th, 2015. If you would like to include club flyers, please provide 500 flyers (inserts) to SND by August 15th.
Increase Your Club Membership
Snow Goer magazine has partnered with MnUSA and the Midwest Chapter to create the "Spread The Good Word About Snowmobile Clubs" Campaign. For $49 clubs and associations get a listing showing the group's name, address, phone number and website in an ad in the December 2015 Snow Goer magazine. Club listings will be organized under the state snowmobile association. If more than 40 clubs sign up within the Midwest Chapter, the ad will be repeated in the January or February issue of Snow Goer at no additional charge. Plus, club listing information will be posted in the Digital Edition of Snow Goer magazine including live links. SND is in, so contact our office to join the campaign in creating snowmobile club awareness! For more information click here.
ND Trails Conference
The ND Trails Conference will be held August 4th & 5th, 2015 in Valley City and the Fort Ransom State Park. Pre-registration is required by Tuesday, July 21st. Click here for a schedule of events. Register online at: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/north-dakota-trails-conference-2015-registration-16519810197
ACSA Equals Access Fundraiser
ACSA is the national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport. It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! You can now support ACSA and snowmobile access by getting that YETI cooler you have always wanted. For every cooler purchased, YETI donates 20% of the purchase to ACSA. For more information click here!
- Sno-Dak News October 2015 Deadline is August 25th. For more information on rates click here!
- Online trail signing and trail grubbing courses can be found at http://snowmobilend.org/grooming-guidelines/
- Please remember shop with Amazon Smile and Shop.com/snowmobile to support Snowmobile North Dakota financially
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- Every time you shop online at www.shop.com/snowmobile; Snowmobile North Dakota earns cash. Signup for a free account today and start getting paid to shop with their #CashBack program. To learn more about the #CashBack program click here!