Lost Creek Annual Parade & Festival
Tuesday, July 4th
ndependence Day is Lost Creek's biggest event of the year. It is a resident favorite and a major part of what makes our neighborhood such a special community. This event is open to all Lost Creek residents.
- vehicle parade
- pedestrian/pet parade
- The Seeker Band (folk music)
- bouncy house
- climbing wall
- dunk tank
- balloon art
- face painting
- refreshments (cookies, fruit, ices)
- AFD Fire Truck - spray the kiddos with the fire hose (schedule permitting)
**Kiddos should wear swimsuits and sunblock**
Come hang out with your Lost Creek neighbors and enjoy free snacks and music and celebrate America's birthday, at the Lost Creek Country Club from 9:15-11:30am,
Volunteer....Get a cool T-Shirt
T-shirts are given to anyone who volunteers to help with July 4th:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/uCpPpSN
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Melissa Olen, and I can sign you up manually.
Contact Melissa Olen, email@example.com
Register your decorated child, bike, trike, wagon, pet, spouse, scooter, unicycle or anything else without a motor for the pedestrian parade at the low water crossing of Barton Creek by 9:00. The pedestrian parade will start at the low water crossing and proceed into the Lost Creek Country Club after the vehicle parade has passed.