May Ambassador of the Month
City Council Member Brownie Sherrill
The Staff would like to say thank you to Brownie Sherrill for being an outstanding Ambassador.
1. How long have you been involved at the Chamber?
Brownie: 3 years
2. How long have you been a Rowlett Citizen?
Brownie 27 years
3. What is your favorite tip for someone who is considering joining the Chamber of Commerce?
Brownie: Get Involved
4. Is being a City Council Member glamorous?
Brownie: There is more to it then you think.
5. What's the most ridiculous fact you know?
Brownie: In Texas, it is against the law to carry wire cutters in your back pocket.
6. What is your favorite type of cheese?
Brownie: Pepper Jack
7. Of all the events and programs at the chamber what is your favorite?
Brownie: Make a Connection