Happy 4th of July!
May Your Heart Beat Freedom!
As we approach another amazing summer month lots is going on at the studio please stay tune on the website.
Few things to keep in mind!
- Please arrive to class a minimum of 5 minutes prior to start of class, please be considerate of other students
- Studio class passes do have expiration dates, try to be consistent onto your mat, at least one class a week!
- Please visit website schedule before coming to class, coming soon sign up option online!
- New teachers on schedule! (Sub-teachers)
- Weekly SUP Yoga classes please visit SUP Yoga page on website, (Also available for privates adventures)
- By Request Intense Summer Teacher Training, space is limited - More info below!
- Mini workshop presentation from Graduates of Teacher in Training here are the dates for July
- July 13th 6PM - 90 minutes Grounded and Focused presented by Amy Bueschel Please read below!
- July 20th 6PM - 90 minutes Searching for Balance presented by Stueart Mill
- Saturday Community Class is Donation Based $7 appreciation (studio class pass can be used here)
- New and Exiting Changes Coming Our Way! Time Will Tell!
Have a Wonderful a Safe 4th of July!