2017 Community First Fox Cities Marathon Presented by Miron Construction
What Brings You to the Start Line?
It's a pretty simple question, but there's a lot of different answers that we hear every day. What brings you to the Start Line?
- Is it the friendly volunteers that are here to help you every step of the way?
- Is it camaraderie that develops out on the course among participants that makes you feel like your part of a team?
- Is it the spectators cheering for you by name at the point (or points :)) in the race when you need it the most?
- Is it the feeling of accomplishment when you finish and a volunteer puts a Finisher medal around your neck?
- Is it the idea of running for or in memory of a loved one that gets you through the race?
No matter what your reason for participating or what brings you to the Start Line, we want to be the race that helps you accomplish whatever it is you didn't think was possible. We're here to help (2,300+ of the best volunteers you'll ever meet), we've got all the great amenities (finisher medals, technical running shirts, a health & wellness expo, course support and finish line food) and a promise you won't be disappointed!
Don't miss the opportunity to be part of something unforgettable; bring a friend & come experience it for yourself - we promise you won't be disappointed.
Find out What Brings You to the Start Line!
Take advantage of the opportunity and
MAKE THE COMMITMENT TODAY to reserve your spot at an event you'll come back to every September!