New Promotional Items!
National Drowning Prevention Week Flag
The Lifesaving Society Alberta and Northwest Territories Branch has created a National Drowning Prevention Week Flag to support community activations and raise awareness that drowning is an under recognized global public health issue. The flags may be raised at community facilities, town halls, businesses, etc., in support of National Drowning Prevention Week.
Cost: $95.00 (includes GST, shipping and handling)
- White background
- Standard size - measures 30 x 60 inches (2.5 feet x 5 feet)
Lifesaving Society Branded Polarized Sunglasses
New Lifesaving Society branded polarized sunglasses are available to order. They are designed to reduce glare, especially on the water, perfect for National Lifeguards! The sunglasses are available in blue and white.
Cost: $10.00/pair (includes GST, shipping and handling). Note: to receive this special pricing with GST and Shipping & Handling included, orders must be placed using the link below.
- Made of impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Equipped with UV400 lenses that provide UVA and UVB protection.
- Polarized sunglasses reduce glare and provide clearer imagery
- Contoured temples fit tightly around your ears and hold these customizable sunglasses in place
- Sturdy nosepieces provide a better, more natural fit on your face
- Size: One size fits most
Proceeds from the sale of the sunglasses will support our annual Water Smart campaign.