Come & Enjoy the Spring Lake Irish Festival
Saturday, June 18th
Third Avenue, Spring Lake, 1:00-5:00
Contact: Dawn McDonough Phone: 732-449-0037
Join us for food, dancing, music, culture and fun!
Happy Father's Day
Let us put together something special for him...a weekend to remember, just for Dad (maybe you'll even get to go along!).
- A fishing trip
- a nature walk (off the path stop for lunch)
- A local Pub (Comfort food a beer sampler)
- Fine dining
A White Lilac Gift Certificate is a perfect Gift! It can be used anytime, not just on Father's Day. (*last minute shoppers ask about an online gift certificate) 732-449-0211
Mid Week Packages 2* 3 or 4 nights
June Vacation Package
2 nights or more Monday - Thursday Rates $139-$199
You save $20-$30 off per night
3rd night - we add a $25.00 gift card for a local restaurant
4th night is half price
(Beach badges, bicycles and a delicious full breakfast are included )
(This package may not be combined with any other offers, gift certificates, or previous reservations)
What is Happening in Spring Lake
- June 18 - Spring Lake Irish Festival. Third Avenue, Spring Lake, 1:00-5:00 Contact: Dawn McDonough Phone: 732-449-0037 Email: email@example.com Join us for food, dancing, music, culture and fun!
- June 22 - The Metropolitan Opera at Pollak Theatre, 400 Cedar Ave, West Long Branch, Admission: $23 Phone: 732-263-6889 The Metropolitan Opera presents three live in HD simulcasts at the Pollak Theatre. Don Pasquale will be shown on June 22, Simon Boccanegra on June 29, and Don Carlo on July 27. All operas begin promptly at 6:30 PM at Pollak Theatre of Monmouth University. For more information please call: (732) 263 6889
- June 25 & 26 - 23rd Annual Asbury Park Jazz Festival, Sunset Park. It is one of the largest, most enjoyable festivals in NJ... a world class event that celebrates the history of Jazz with a mix of blues and funk. Contact www.APJazz.net for more information.
- July 3 - First Saturday Asbury Park, Cookman Ave, Asbury Park, Times: 6pm-10pm Admission: Free Free Free Free Contact: Mike Hollemans Phone: 732-897-1111 x 103 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - First Saturday of each month, rain or shine - Trolley Service circling town every 15 minutes - centered in downtown with live music spreading to the boardwalk and main street - fun crazy party theme each month, all partnering with different non-profits organizations. - Eclectic shops and galleries around town stay open late, some serve cheese and wine - restaurants and clubs feature monthly specials with some staying open till 2am
- July 8-10 - ShrimpFest of Ocean Township located in Joe Palaia Park. This three day fest will kick-off with a huge motorcycle show on Friday and wrap up with a antique/classic car show Sunday.
- July 16 - The Bradley Beach Lobster Fest After doubling the attendance in 2010 with a turnout close to 10,000 we are expanding upon our ocean front space while maintaining that Bradley beach charm and feel. With a larger food court and an expanded children's area we are gearing up for the increased traffic. Once again the gazebo will anchor the festival with live music all day.