Ask Your Kinder About
Dinner table conversation starters
- Making new friends
- Learning the morning routine
- Exploring art materials including paint, colored pencils, scissors, and crayons
- Meeting our specialist teachers
- Working together to make class rules
- What is Energy Time?
- Please send us a photo of your family if you have not already done so. Email one if you need to!
- We've got a full two hours between snack and lunch time. Make sure to send your child to school with a hearty, healthy snack!
- Kindergarten classrooms are nut-sensitive zones. For the safety of children with serious allergies, leave all food containing nuts at home. Thanks!
If you've got these items around the house, please bring them in!
- Paper Bags
- Wood scraps - 2x4s 12" or longer and 3/4" plywood 12" square inches or larger
Kinder Quotes of the Week
Kids say the greatest things!
"Teacher! I love you!"
"He is my new best friend! What is his name?"
We look forward to seeing you tonight at the
Your Kindergarten Teachers (Team K!)
Emily Travis, Helen Ortiz, and Sherri Trigueiro