Looking Forward to more RAB Sales and Management webinars in 2018? So are we! Here is a sneak peak of what's in store for our members in 2018.
Upcoming Sales Webinars:
10 New Year's Resolutions to Crush Your 2018 Numbers - Brandeis C. Hall
January 23 at 10am or January 25 at 3pm - Guest: TBD
Out with the old; in with the new. This is the time of year to get rid of bad habits, learn new strategies, and get ready to crush your sales numbers in the New Year. So in the spirit of the season, here are 10 New Year's resolutions to set your course for a fierce 2018.
* Identify the most-qualified leads and bypass the time-wasters
* Make your clients your most enthusiastic advocates
* Hold your clients accountable for their own success
What Keeps Car Dealers Awake At Night? - Jeff Schmidt
February 20 at 10am or February 22 at 3pm CST - Guest: Anonymous Dealer GM
Wouldn't it be great to know what your local car dealer is really thinking? What keeps them up at night, what they are hoping to accomplish and what's stopping them? We found a dealer willing to spill it all on the condition of anonymity.
* What it really takes to run a dealership
* How you can partner with a purpose
* Why advertising reps usually get ignored
* How not to be ignored
Getting It All Done Without Losing Your Mind Revenue - Brandeis C. Hall
March 20 at 10am or March 22 at 3pm CST - Guests: R Shawn McBride, Shannon Gregg
Why do some people get more out of a day than others? It's time we shatter the myths of 'time management.' You can't manage time, but you can better manage how you use your time.
* Discover your real priorities
* Reduce the stress of daily firefighting
* Leverage the Golden Triangle of productivity
Score! With Sports Sponsorships - Jeff Schmidt
April 17 at 10am or April 19 at 3pm CST - Guest: David Halberstam, Author
Sports is big business. From high school to collegiate to professional sports, radio is a natural home for
America's past times. Learn the secrets to helping clients achieve great results through sports
* Organize systems that sports sellers must follow
* Identify the best prospects
* Prepare to contact the new prospect
Creative Ad Strategies Anyone Can Achieve - Brandeis C. Hall
May 15 at 10am or May 17 at 3pm CST - Guest: Paul Weyland
For stations of all sizes and in every market, learn to produce compelling creative that advertisers and consumers can't resist.
* Tap into your inner creative talent
* Write commercials that cut through boring clutter
* Lighten up and stop overthinking your ads
Sell Relationships, Not Rates - Jeff Schmidt
June 12 at 10am or June 14 at 3pm CST - Guest: Betsy Rozelle, Author
All sales successes begin with the ability build affinity with people. Everything else builds from there.
Discover the skills necessary to connect with clients quickly and build powerful partnerships that last.
* Identify and build on common ground
* Leverage the three affinity building strategies
* Create strategies for being at your best more often