Kingwood BizCom will host its next meeting at 11 am on Thursday, June 7 at Kingwood High School.
The meeting is free and open to all community organizations, citizens, businesses and all other interest parties from the Kingwood area, provided an RSVP is made for the meeting. The meeting will include a light lunch.
As a business leader in Kingwood, we hope that you will attend and contribute to the development of this group and further our efforts to focus on the needs of the businesses and organizations in Kingwood.
REPORTS & SPEAKERS:
* Kelly Waterman - Representative from Mike Sullivan's office to present about the Kingwood Community Center
* Kim Brusatori - Executive Director of Village Learning and Achievement Center to present about their expansion on Northpark
* Dr. Katherine Persson - President at Lone Star Kingwood to discuss their status
* Robert Scarfo - Humble ISD Board Trustee and Director of Credit Services at Insperity
* Patrick Pettit - General Manager of Kingwood Country Club