STILL WANT TO GET INTO THIS WEEK'S WEBINAR FOR FREE? SIGN UP AND REPLY TO THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL BY
FREE LINKS ARE BEING EMAILED TODAY
Have you been to my seminars or webinars before? Have you seen my programs at the Builders Exchange or American Subcontractors Association? Now is your chance to Sign Up for my webinar series for FREE. Get in early because I will be adding a lot of great extras.
Have you wanted to watch a webinar, but it just didn't fit into your schedule? Now, when you sign up, you will also have access to free replays of the current week's webinar to watch any time, or as many times as you want, at your leisure.
THIS WEEK'S WEBINAR
Acceleration of Work: Who Pays for the
Extra Labor Costs?
One time or another, we have all been told to "keep the schedule," or that the project deadline has been moved up. This is acceleration - doing something faster than you originally agreed to do.
Acceleration equals increased labor costs through loss of efficiency and productivity losses.
Who Pays for These Extra Costs?
In this program you will Learn:
1. How to Avoid the Problem in the first place by good bidding and contract negotiation techniques.
2. How to assure that you have the right to be paid by getting the proper change orders.
3. What you can do if you want to work together as a part of the team to get the project done, but they won't give you a change order.
4. Contract language to insist upon when negotiating your subcontract that ensure that you are paid for your extra costs.
5. How to spot the two different types of acceleration and what you need to prove if you have to go to court.
JUST SIGN UP BELOW WHILE THERE ARE STILL SEATS
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the webinar program.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer