Hank Raymond Lodge at Lake Pleasant is a private facility on the lower lake. It is dry camping with a twist. The lodge is like a two master bedroom house with a large meeting room. Showers and bathroom facilities are available 24/7. There are two 30 Amp and/or two 50 Amp service, plus lots of 110 outlets available. There is no limit on the number of rigs, only access to electric. Fill water is available. No dump station.
- Helena and Monte Gorden have offered to bring their pontoon boat for cruising on Lake Pleasant.
- Fishing on the lower lake does not require a license.
STOP FOR 1, 2, 3 OR UP TO 6 NIGHTS AND RELAX, PLAY GAMES, FISH, READ, ETC, IN THE COOL COMFORT OF THE LODGE
- Daily: Continental Breakfast - help yourself in the kitchen
- Tuesday Night: Cold Buffet
- Friday Night: Fish Fry, Coleslaw, French Fries, Veg Relish
- Lunches: Grilled Ham & Cheese, Hot Dogs & Chili, Various Sandwiches
- Dinners: Bob's Fried Stew, Pork Roast, Meatloaf (Sunday is Leftovers)
COST PER RIG $0.00
PLEASE RESPOND BY SEPT 15TH WITH THE APPROX DATES YOU WILL COME
So Mary can plan the food accordingly.
Contact Mary and Bob Coleman at 623-825-7207, or email email@example.com