PTSA Nominating Committee--NomCom
Happy New Year Everyone! The
Lakeview PTSA Board is in the process of forming a Nominating Committee (lovingly called: NomCom) in charge of recruiting future PTSA Board Positions: 2017/18 school year.
What is Nominating Committee?
- A group of three Lakeview parents who will be in charge of recruiting future board members for 2017/18 school year
- One of the three members is a board member (already appointed)
How long is this assignment?
- NomCom typically completes work in two months.
- The new board needs to be voted on in our spring general meeting - scheduled for April 20 or June 01.
By when do we need to form NomCom?
- Our goal is to have NomCom Formed by February 23.
This is is an excellent way to explore if you would like to serve on the Lakeview PTSA Board as either a board member, event coordinator or a program chairperson. For more information or to fill out a submission form, please visit the
Lakeview PTSA website.
Thank you so much!