This is a milestone year for the St. Bernards Medical Group Health & Fitness Expo.
It marks the 10
anniversary of the Expo, by far the area's largest health and fitness event. Begun as a way to let residents of the region know about the many services and programs available locally to help them improve their lives, Expo has touched more than
This year's Expo -- set for Saturday, April 22, and Sunday, April 23 -- has something for everyone regardless of age, fitness level or hometown.
- Thirteen different free health screenings
- Physician-led panel discussions
- Healthy cooking demonstrations (including one with the reigning Miss America 2017 Savvy Shields)
- Kids Zone with special activities for children
- Pre-participation evaluations for Craighead County students who will participate in 2017-18 school athletics
- Opportunities to talk one-on-one with St. Bernards Medical Group physicians
All of this is free to the community.
Doors will open at 8 a.m. on Saturday and at 11 a.m. on Sunday.