After a long, dreary winter bring on March Madness!
But if you're not into wall-to-wall hoops we have some tricks for luring you outside.
- Start planning the veggie garden. If you've tried in the past but failed maybe you chose the wrong variety. Check out the list of recommended vegetables from K-State Extension.
- Start Your Engines! (Or at least, tune them up.) You asked. We listened. Our Seasonal Lawn Care Guide gives you a quick month-by-month overview of what you should be doing and when.
- Walk Kansas starts March 18. If you're sick of sitting this is the perfect motivator for you and your friends. And it's fun, too! Sign up by March 16.
- Now Registering for Our Kids Camps! Don't wait. Our youth camps fill up quickly.
- FREE Income Tax Preparation continues. Find out if you're eligible below.