Your Gallery Wrap Canvas print can be wrapped on ¾", 1½", 2" or 2½" stretchers with your choice of several edge wrapping options.
Our default edge wrap is accomplished by copying and reflecting the outside edge of the image to the width of the stretcher so no part of the image is lost in the wrap.
If enough space is provided on the outside edges of your image we can provide a continuous wrap.
Other options include a black or white or any other color edge you prefer, as well as custom designed patterns created specifically for your image.
Your Gallery Wrapped canvas is sealed on the back and a hanging wire is provided for your convenience. This is a great way display your images without a frame.
The Canvas Box
Your canvas print is produced just like our other canvas products on Lyve™ Canvas using a 12-color printer with pigmented inks for optimum color and longevity. The frame for the Canvas Box is hand crafted right here in our own shop from blemish-free poplar wood and coated with black lacquer.
Because we make our own frames we control the quality of this great looking product. Don't want black, fine, we can even accommodate custom colors (for a bit of a fee of course).
The Canvas Box comes ready to hang. The canvas print is mounted to and wrapped around an 1/8" hardboard and then mounted to the frame. The frame back is another piece of hardboard, drilled for either vertical or horizontal hanging.
The black shadow box frame creates a classic look that adds a degree of sophistication to your canvas print. Simply hang the Canvas Box just as you would any other piece of art and proudly display your image. The Canvas Box is a perfect alternative to the old block mounted "standouts" and provides a much more elegant look for about the same price.
|Hardboard Mounted Canvas|
If you are framing your canvas print it can be mounted on 1/8" hardboard cut to fit your frame perfectly.
You can even get an unmounted canvas print to finish on your own. We use the same process for unmounted canvas prints as we do with the other canvas products.
|The Perfect Combination|
Why order canvas products from Snelson PhotoColor Lab when canvas printers are a dime-a-dozen and almost that cheap?Well, this is why...
- We use Lyve™ Canvas which is a 19 mil bright white, consistent poly-cotton blend matte canvas using an acid-free, neutral pH coating meaning your canvas print will last for generations. It even comes with an Archival Quality Certificate.
- We coat your canvas print with an award-winning, proprietary canvas varnish that has been developed to protect, preserve and enhance fine art prints. Most other printers do not use any coating.
- Your canvas product is printed on a 12-color printer with pigmented inks for optimum color, detail and longevity.
- Your Gallery Wrap stretcher frame and your Canvas Box frame are individually hand-crafted from premium wood right here in our shop.
- The price you pay for your professionally produced product is very competitive. Don't believe me? Click on the price link and see for yourself!
- The service you get is unmatched. Ask anybody that has used our services. Go ahead, ask!
It's the perfect combination!
Get a Canvas Product for 50% off
Order any three canvas products and you can get the cheapest one of the three for 50% off. Don't need three canvas products? You can share this deal with family, friends and colleagues and you can even combine your orders to get your three products then split the savings! You must order all three products at the same time, in the same order.
Get your order in quick! This great offer is for a limited time. Just tell us that you know about this offer and it's yours. No coupon, no code, just tell us you've seen or heard about the offer.
Order your three canvas products now using Snelson ROES
or bring your images in and we'll be happy to help you.
Offer Expires: July 31, 2012