I have the great pleasure of announcing that on January 1, 2013, Vivian J. Paige, CPA, PC and Randall W. Smith, CPA, PC have merged their firms. During Vivian's 26 years and my 30 years of public practice, we have consulted and collaborated on many issues. Our firms share similar values and philosophies of excellent client service.
We have discussed a merger many times over the years, with the result that the actual event at the firm level has been almost seamless. And our mutual and most important goal is that it is also seamless at the client level.
With this in mind, there are several things we want to point out that will and will not change:
- Vivian will not be preparing any tax returns or financial statements. She will be in the office at various times during the week to resolve any unique situations or issues.
- The high level of service you have been provided in the past will continue to be offered by the combined firm.
- Tax organizers have been mailed. I encourage you to use it as a guide and return it with your various tax forms by mail.
- We will not call you to schedule an appointment. Most tax returns can be completed using mail or electronic means. You may contact our office to set up an appointment if your situation requires a meeting.
- Our office is conveniently located at 701 Colonial Avenue, Norfolk, 23507. Our main phone number is (757) 627-0914.
- Our professional staff of Phil, Walter, Laura and I have a combined 90+ years of experience in all tax and financial reporting matters.