2016 Varsity Football Season Ticket Sales
Saturday, August 6, 2016
Lovejoy Elementary Gym, 256 Country Club Rd., Allen, TX.
- For the 2016 varsity football season, we currently have approximately 265 season tickets available for sale.
- All remaining season tickets will be available for sale on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A total of 6 tickets per household may be purchased. Address to be verified via driver's license.
- Cost: $28 per season ticket for 5 home games.
$5 + $5 + $5 + $5 + $8 = $28
$28 for 1 season ticket, $56 for 2, $84 for 3, $112 for 4, $140 for 5, $168 for 6.
- Checks or cash only please for sales on August 6. Please make checks payable to Lovejoy Football Season Tickets.
- Each season ticket includes an $8 general admission ticket to the Tom Landry Classic on August 27, 2016 at Allen Eagle Stadium. This is one of our home games.
- Patrons must be 16 years of age or older to hold a spot in line. Age to be verified via driver's license.
- Said tickets may not be transferred to another party. Once surrendered, said tickets return to Lovejoy for resale.
- If you are not able to attend this event, you may assign a proxy to attend for you using this
2016 Proxy Form. The proxy assignee may not purchase other tickets during the sale of the 2016 season tickets. Proxy Forms must be submitted to the LISD Athletic Office no later than August 1, 2016.
2016-17 Lovejoy ISD Student Athlete Information Packet / Sports Physicals
The Lovejoy ISD Student Athlete Information Packet must be completed before any student in grades 7 though 12 may participate in LISD athletics for the 2016-17 school year. This includes tryouts, practices and games. Packets are NOT available online. Packets are available for pickup only from the LISD Athletic Office, the LISD District Administration Office, LHS office, WSMS Office and SCIS office. For 24 hour access, there is a box of packets located in front of the small field house behind LHS.
- UIL Physical
- LISD Athletic Policy
- UIL Concussion Acknowledgment
- UIL Steroid Acknowledgment
- UIL Sudden Cardiac Awareness Acknowledgment
- UIL Rules Acknowledgment
- LISD Residency Verification
- LISD Athletic Travel Release
- LISD Media Release
- Permission to release transcripts to college recruiters
Summer PSAT/SAT/ ACT Prep and Tutoring for Fall Classes
*Summer classes include new lessons coordinated with online video explanations and quizzes
*Online and self-paced programs available
*Tutoring to prepare for Fall Math and Science classes (Alg 2, Calculus, Chemistry, and more)
*PSAT/NMSQT for top scoring students.
Juniors: Prep for the SAT/ACT in the summer to avoid the usual conflicts with AP classes and extra-curriculars.
Contact Tanya Donaghey for a free consultation at 972-359-0222 or