We have had a great month so far at Military Antiques & Museum. Don't forget to stop by if you get the chance. We have made a few changes in our store and museum over the last few months, so if it has been a while since your last visit, we have some new things in store for you!
Don't forget! We offer Gift Certificates year round. If you are looking for a gift for that hard to shop for collector, a Gift Certificate might be the best way to go.
WANTS LISTS FOR OUR MUSEUM
1) Items from the 91st Infantry Division from WWI and WWII
2) 91st Infantry Division WWI "Yard long photos"
3) Items relating to the 364th Infantry Regiment from WWI
No correct guesses so far on our current Mystery Subject, so the pot rolls over. The winner will receive a $50.00 store credit towards a purchase from our store. No increase in the pot, but a bonus clue for the middle of the month.
8. I had special status in a fraternal organization.
1. I fought in only one war.
2. I fought for a country that was not where I was born.
3. I did not receive public recognition for my wartime efforts for many years.
4. I wrote a book about my experiences.
5. I outlived all of my children.
6. I was once charged with desertion.
7. I was not accepted on my first enlistement.
WHO AM I?
Each month we will post three new clues until the subject is identified and the prize will continue to increase in value by $25.00 (store credit) each month until we have a winner. The rules are simple: You only get one try per newsletter (no multiple guesses) the first person to correctly identify the subject wins. You can contact us at (707) 763-2220, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or send us an email with your answer to email@example.com.
AS ALWAYS, PLEASE PRAY FOR AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND THEIR SAFE, VICTORIOUS RETURN HOME.