So another great month of collecting begins! Please check out many of our new listings below. We have been busy this month working in the museum and getting ready for the upcoming summer season. With so many people coming to visit, we have had a great time meeting new people and hearing their stories of collecting and traveling. Feel free to stop by!
Don't forget! We offer Gift Certificates year round. If you are looking for a gift for that hard to shop for collector, a Gift Certificate might be the best way to go.
WANTS LISTS FOR OUR MUSEUM
1) Items from the 91st Infantry Division from WWI and WWII
2) 91st Infantry Division WWI "Yard long photos"
3) Items relating to the 364th Infantry Regiment from WWI
So no correct guesses came in this last month, but many that were close. Keep trying and see if these new clues help. This month we are up to $100 store credit as the prize.
Here we go with three clues:
11. A military base was named after me.
12. I did not serve in WWII.
13. I received awards from several other countries besides my own.
1. I developed plans that later proved to be true.
2. I served through multiple wars.
3. I truly cared for those who served under my command.
4. I served 40+ years.
5. I was a forward thinker in my career.
6. For part of my career I was overshadowed.
7. I was born in one century and died in another.
8. A very notable military commander served under me for a time.
9. I fought in battles on three continents.
10. I was buried in a national cemetery.
WHO AM I ?
Each month we will post three new clues until the subject is identified and the prize will continue to increase in value $25.00 (store credit) each month until we have a winner. The rules are simple: You only get one try per newsletter (no multiple guesses) the first person to correctly identify the subject wins. You can contact us at (707) 763-2220, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or send us an email with your answer to
Only one guess per person per newsletter. The first one who calls us at 707-763-2220 or emails us at email@example.com with the correct answer, wins!
AS ALWAYS, PLEASE PRAY FOR AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND THEIR SAFE, VICTORIOUS RETURN HOME.