2. LEVEL OF MOBILIZATION: everyone -- students, staff, volunteers, other supporters
3. TIMELINE: Immediate
KOCZERA AMENDMENT #671 TO INCREASE ABE FUNDING HAS OVER 50 SPONSORS!
- Everyone has done a
great job contacting their state representatives to co-sponsor Rep. Koczera's amendment to increase funding for ABE line item #7035-0002.
- In a very short period of time,
more than 50 co-sponsors have signed on!
- Let's keep going! If your state representative is not on the list of co-sponsors below, please contact his/her office to urge him/her to sign on to amendment #671 to support more ABE funding. Let's reach our goal of at least 60 co-sponsors.
- If your state representative is on the list of co-sponsors,
please call his/her office to
say thank you!
- We have until Monday, April 25 to add more sponsors so let's see how many we can get. Let's try to beat last year's 71 co-sponsors!
AMENDMENT #671 CO-SPONSORS
as of April 20 at 5 p.m.
NEXT MCAE PUBLIC POLICY COMMITTEE MEETING
May 20, 2016
10 a.m. to 12 noon
World Education 44 Farnsworth St - 7th fl Boston, MA
via videoconference: Picknelly Education Center, Holyoke, MA