2. LEVEL OF MOBILIZATION: everyone -- students, staff, volunteers, other supporters
3. TIMELINE: Immediate
KOCZERA AMENDMENT #300 HAS 73 SPONSORS!
- Everyone has done a
great job contacting their state representatives to co-sponsor Rep. Koczera's amendment #300 to increase funding for ABE line item #7035-0002 to $31.5 million for FY 2018.
- In a very short period of time,
73 co-sponsors have signed on!
- Let's keep going! If your state representative is not on the list of co-sponsors below, please contact his/her office to urge him/her to sign on to amendment #300 to support more ABE funding. Let's reach our goal of at least 81 co-sponsors!
- If your state representative is on the list of co-sponsors,
please call his/her office to
say thank you!
- We have until Tuesday, April 18 to add more sponsors.
- Let's try to get 8 more co-sponsors to reach our goal of 81 co-sponsors -- and we'll have the support of more than 50% of the House of Representatives!
AMENDMENT #300 CO-SPONSORS
as of April 13 at 4 p.m.
NEXT MCAE PUBLIC POLICY COMMITTEE MEETING
April 21, 2017
10 a.m. to 12 noon
World Education 44 Farnsworth St - 7th fl Boston, MA
via videoconference: Picknelly Education Center, Holyoke, MA