SENATOR ELDRIDGE ALSO FILING AMENDMENT TO INCREASE ABE FUNDING
- Senator James Eldridge (D-Acton) is filing an amendment to increase funding for ABE line item #7035-0002 by $500,000.
- If you haven't called your Senator yet, when you do call, please ask for support for both Senator Chang-Diaz's amendment and Senator Eldridge's amendment.
PLEASE TAKE 5 MINUTES TO CALL YOUR SENATOR TODAY!
AMENDMENT FILING DEADLINE IS TOMORROW!
- Please call the your Senator (the one who represents you
where you live).
- Speak to an aide.
- Identify yourself and say you are a
constituent and registered voter (if you are registered).
- Urge your Senator to sign on to Senator Chang-Diaz's amendment to fund the ABE line item #7035-0002 at $32.6 million.
To sign on,
- Urge your Senator to sign on to Senator Eldridge's amendment to increase the ABE line item #7035-0002 by $500,000. To sign on, Senators should email Ryan Gelman (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow, May 19.
- If the Senator says he/she is part of the leadership and unable to sign on as a co-sponsor, urge the Senator to do everything possible to support the amendments during debate.
Even if you called your Senator earlier in the budget process, it is still vital that you call again today with this specific request.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- To find your Senator, click here.
AS ALWAYS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENATOR IF HE/SHE IS A CO-SPONSOR ANDTHANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!