Not a FanWe hope that through this series, you have been encouraged and challenged to examine your relationship with Jesus and move from being a fan to a completely, committed, follower. If so, then we want to hear your story. Click here to share your "Not a Fan" story and how you have been challenged throughout this series.
You can still place an order for a "Not a Fan" t-shirt of your very own. Click here to place your order and even pay for it online. Currently we are only offering adult sizes at $10 each.
Karing For Kids Go GroupYou can be a part of the KFK Go Group and sign up to help with the Backpack Carnival. Help is needed to pack backpacks at 2pm on Tuesday, July 31st. Help is also needed to distribute food and backpacks at the carnival and also to help with games. The carnival is on Sunday, August 5th, from 4-7pm and you can sign up to be a part of this Go Group in either foyer at the church. Here are some other important KFK News that you need to be aware of:
- If you haven't turned in any purchased school supplies, please do so by this Sunday. Collection totes are in the foyers. You can download a supply list by clicking here.
- A Cake and Cookie Walk will be held during the carnival. If you can bake cookies or cakes to donate, please contact Jennifer Mills and let her know. You can email her directly by clicking here. Baked goods need to be at the church by August 5th in the morning.
- Spirit Night is on Tuesday, August 7, from 5-7pm at the Chick-fil-A at Jefferson Pointe. Karing For Kids will receive a portion of the sales. Drive-thru sales do not count, but you can go inside and order as carry-out.
Attention! If anyone has a pop-up tent canopy that KFK can borrow for the carnival, please let Rhonda know. You can email her directly by clicking here.
Important NewsFifth Sunday Offering
This Sunday, July 29, as we do with every fifth Sunday, the special offering being collected will be going to the Karing for Kids backpack carnival. Please prayerfully consider how you can generously give to this ministry and come prepared for this Sunday.
Reds vs Cubs
We still have a few tickets left for the Reds vs. Cubs game in Cincinnati on Sunday, August 19. Cost is $30 (includes bus and ticket) and we will leave MCC at 7:30am to catch the game at 1:10pm. Please see Mike Duggan ASAP if you are interested - first come first served.
The ICOM Convention, formerly known as the National Missionary Convention, will be in Indianapolis on November 15-18. This year it will be held at the Indiana Convention Center. Click here to go to their website and get more information about this very special convention and then see Jon Rice for details on how you can register and attend the conference for free.
Keep these dates on your calendar:
- July 27 - Drive-In Movie Trip: For all Middle School Students
- July 29 - Tin Caps Game: For all High School Students
- August 3 - High School Senior Trip
- August 5 - Senior Send Off
- August 5 - KFK Carnival
- August 6 - Tin Caps Game: For all Middle School Students
- August 9 - Games and Cookout at Kayleigh's House: For K-5 Completed
- August 12 - Swimming at Dennis': For all High School Students
- August 18 - Ride 2 Provide: See Brian James for more details
- August 19 - Reds vs Cubs game in Cincinnati
- August 19 - Parent Appreciation Dinner: For all High School Students and their parents
- August 24-25 - Middle School Overnighter
- August 25 - By The Book Golf Outing
- August 26 - Mexico Meal with a Mission: 11:30-1:30 in the FLC