Effective October 1, 2013, MD Packaging has become the exclusive distributor across Canada for FT System. As leaders in Product Inspection, this new partnership further enhances our expertise in the industry. Our partnership with FT emphasizes MD Packaging's growing focus on Food Inspection Solutions complementing our already amazing line up of equipment including Mettler Toledo Hi-Speed and Safeline. Moving forward, our Service department will also be responsible for local support and will be factory trained to become FT System's full service provider in Canada. MD Packaging will be continuing its mandate of a focused Sales and Service approach within the Canadian Packaging landscape.
FT System S.r.l. - Labels inspection
FT System was founded in 1998 and has become a leading supplier of container inspection and monitoring solutions. Their reputation for quality, reliability and customer satisfaction has made them the preferred supplier of inspection equipment to many of the leading manufacturers and system integrators in the food and beverage industry. Since their inception they have grown to become a global leader in inspection and control solutions with more than 3,000 installations in over 60 countries around the world.
FT System has a complete range of control and inspection systems to ensure high quality of your products and allow for optimizing production and reducing costs. Their product range includes:
- Preform Inspection - ideal to detect defects in preforms before blowmolding.
- Cap Quality Inspection - ideal to detect defects in plastic & metal closures prior to the closure being applied to the container.
- Empty Containers - ideal for the container compliance inspection before the filling process.
- Fill Level Control - complete range of fill level control systems in order to control all products in all containers.
- Cap Inspection - ideal to detect defects on the cap and tamper band on glass, plastic and metal containers.
- Leakage Control - ideal to detect leaks, incorrect closure tightness, micro holes and under/over pressure checks.
- Vacuum/Pressure - this innovative technology, based on "laser spectroscopy" allows us to perform the internal pressure/vacuum control directly in line without product contact.
- Quality Control System - designed to improve and automate the manual quality control process in a non-destructive process.
- Label & Code Inspection - brand/logo inspection, lot code reading and bar code reading in order to ensure the product quality, optimize production and meet the customer's needs.
Click here to read the press release.
Please do not hesitate to contact us
if you have any active projects you are working on. We would be happy to review your specific application and determine the best fit for your organization.