We are excited to be colebrating our 30th year of the conference! We hope that you will consider joining us by submitting a proposal to present.
METC Project Coordinator
Call for Proposals Now Open
- How is your district implementing the Common Core State Standards?
- How do you manage all of those mobile devices?
- What tech tools do you use to reach and teach your students?
- How do you engage your tech savvy students? Does it make a difference in your classroom, library, school or district?
- How do you use technology to differentiate lessons and meet the needs of all students?
These are just a few of the many possible topics!
As a presenter, you would register at a presenter rate of $50 for the day of the presentation, and just $90 for an additional day. Any preconference (half-day or full day) presenter would attend one day of the general conference for free!
Preconference Session Submission Deadline: August 24, 2012
General Session Submission Deadline: September 14, 2012
New for 2013! Midwest Spotlight Educators
|Do you feel you are a leader in education technology? Apply to be one of our new Midwest Spotlight Educators! You can also nominate a colleague for this special recognition. Those who are accepted will not only present at the conference but will also receive free registration for the general conference as well as other benefits. Learn more and apply or nominate a colleague today!|
The Midwest Education Technology Conference is a program of the METC ISTE Affiliate and Cooperating School Districts.