It's time to send out bulk mailings of our Spring Art Tour brochure. Mount Horeb Area Arts Association (MHAAA) will be sending a large bulk mailing early in May. If you plan to send out a bulk mailing of your own, here is what you need to know.
- As Mount Horeb Area Chamber of Commerce (MHACC) members we are allowed to use their bulk mail permit which is already imprinted on the brochure.
- A minimum of 200 brochures must be sent to qualify for the bulk mail discount.
- A Post Office form needs to be completed to accompany your mailing. Please get directions from the Mount Horeb Post Office on how to properly organize and complete you bulk mailing.
- A copy of the above mentioned form can be gotten at the MHACC, located at 300 E. Main Street. This form must be signed by someone at that office.
- The Post Office only receives bulk mailings until 3 PM.
IMPORTANT: When sending brochure mailings (bulk or otherwise) please remember to cover the MHAAA return address with your own return address. Otherwise MHAAA will end up paying for any of your returned mail. Which ends up as an expense to your fellow members.