The time is near when all MHAAA Raffle Ticket stubs and cash receipts must be submitted (see more IMPORTANT info below). Our Raffle Drawing will take place on March 16th at the Grumpy Troll Pizzeria. EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Click the link below for postcard with details. (You may have seen Heidi Clayton's beautiful poster around town as well. Thank you Heidi!) Please email the postcard to your friends, family, and customers, and share on social media. The more people who show up and order pizza, the more the Grumpy Troll will donate to our organization! This event is fun and we hope to see you there. Raffle Drawing Postcard.
IMPORTANT: If you plan to attend the Raffle Drawing event, please submit any ticket receipts and stubs you have, to Tamlyn before 7 PM that night. If you will not attend the event please mail them to her by March 15th (see address below). Do not send cash in the mail.
We request that MHAAA artists please provide a minimum of one door prize (examples: note cards, reproductions, etc. with low end pricing). If you wish to bring multiple items that is fine but it's not required).
- 4:30 PM - Set-up (volunteers Aimee Gauger, Louise Kubista and Mary Bauschelt, will receive further email instructions from Tamlyn)
- 5:00 PM - MHAAA Business Meeting (please attend)
- 5:30-8:30 PM - Chamber Network Social
- 6:00-8:30 PM - Door Prizes Drawings (must be present to win)
- 6:30 PM - Chamber Announcements
- 7:30 PM - Raffle Drawing (need not be present to win); tickets sold until 7:15 PM.