An important part of Mainline Marketing's success is our ability to deliver superior service to our customers. Our continued growth over the years - and most recently the addition of the Shure brand to our line card - is allowing us to make some exciting changes to our firm to leverage our scale with respect to service capacity (how much we can get done) and capability (how well we do it).
To that end, I am excited to announce that we are creating two divisions within Mainline Marketing, one to service the Installed Systems market and the other both the AV Production and Retail markets. Our goal is to allow our salesforce to spend more time focusing on accounts, which is a win-win for everyone involved.
New Hires & Promotions
- Chuck DiModica is joining the Mainline team! In his new role, Chuck will manage sales, distribution and dealer education in the South Florida territory for the Commercial Systems market. He comes to us with over three decades of experience, and understands the importance of knowing his customers' needs and the power of building relationships. Chuck's diverse experience includes sales, management, and marketing as a manufacturer's representative, business owner, and working for a manufacturer - all of which give Chuck a unique perspective when working with our dealers, designers, end-users and manufacturers.
- Ramar Russell is joining the Mainline team! In his new role, Ramar will manage sales, distribution and dealer education in the Central Florida territory for the Retail and Pro AV markets. His work in the broadcast industry, combined with his retail experience, gives Ramar a unique set of skills that are invaluable to our firm and those that want to grow their businesses. Ramar spent over a decade working in the audio engineering field for Cox Communication. In addition, he brings with him years of retail marketing experience, working for multi-million dollar organizations and startups - Ramar knows what truly drives conversions. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Management and Marketing from the University of Phoenix and a Recording Arts degree from Full Sail University.
- Craig Kutteroff is being promoted to Sales Manager! In this expanded role, Craig will be working closely with and supporting the field reps to meet sales goals. He will also continue to service the North Florida market, which is a lighter territory due to account density and geography.
New Corporate Structure
Field Reps Dedicated to Installed Systems
Field Reps Dedicated to Pro AV / Retail
- Chuck DiModica (S. Florida)
- Michael Cooley (Cen. Florida)
- Craig Kutteroff (N. Florida)
- Steven Harger (S. Florida)
- Ramar Russell (Cen. & NE Florida)
- Craig Kutteroff (NW Florida)
Updated Line Card
As part of restructuring our firm, we have reduced our line card in order to be able to focus more on the brands we represent.
- We are launching a NEW Mainline Marketing website within the next 60 days.
- We will be hiring a Technical Product Specialist to support the sales team with complex product presentations, onsite support during installs (pre- or post-sale), calibration of projection and display systems, music store clinics, and training and demonstrations to dealers and their customers in all Florida territories. Our goal is to have this new person on board by January of 2018.
While we do not anticipate day-to-day business to be impacted as we transition roles and responsibilities over the next several weeks, please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.
We appreciate your continued support and business and look forward to working with you in this new way.