Got Buying Fever?
Buying real estate is one of life's most demanding experiences, and it is essential to select a real estate team who will take care of all the nuts and bolts of the process. Our first-hand knowledge of the communities that dot our coast will be a substantial asset as we search for the perfect property for you. When you purchase a property, the seller will pay our commission.
Here's what you can expect:
- PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION: We know the Emerald Coast! We are prepared to provide you with valued advice in all things real estate.
- MARKET KNOWLEDGE: Our knowledge of current trends in local real estate will allow us to target the best areas and communities to meet your needs.
- DETERMINING BUYING POWER: We can put you in touch with lenders who will help you determine your buying ability. If you are a cash buyer, then we will determine the best place to invest your hard-earned money for the most bang for your buck.
- OBJECTIVE INFORMATION ON PROPERTIES: It is essential to know what is on the market as well as background information. We will assist you in sorting out your alternatives and in determining your best options.
- EVALUATION OF PROPERTIES: Considering location, amenities, basic construction quality, home condition, and possible allowances for home enhancements, we will establish if the property you are considering purchasing is priced at fair market value.
- PREPARING OFFERS: When you are ready to make an offer, it should be based on a fair and sensible price. A low bid will most probably offend the seller and could limit your chances for negotiating for a reasonable price.
- COORDINATION OF THE REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION: The paperwork can be overwhelming. Between the initial offer and the closing, we have substantial due diligence to complete, and some issues will need to be addressed and possibly resolved.
- PROBLEM SOLVER: We will be your "go-to" for all aspects of your real estate transaction.
The hallmark of our real estate services is our continual commitment to listen to and be sensitive to our clients' needs, expectations, and concerns. Our mission is to give you
Peace of Mind.
The Sold in Paradise Team is ready for spring 2018! We predict it will be a powerful buying and selling season.
How may we assist you? Let us know.
Love selling paradise,
BA, MA, CRS, CLHMS, GRI, e-PRO, RRS, CDPE, RSPS
RE/MAX Hall of Fame
Explore Our Featured Listing
Spectacularly overlooking the Bay and the signature championship Kelly Plantation Golf Course, One Water Place is Destin's finest and most luxurious condominium complex offering unparalleled amenities including: a large outdoor saltwater pool, indoor and outdoor spas, full gym, movie theater, game room, dog park, and so much more!
This unit uniquely features the convenience
of a lobby level location and overlooks the garden, waterscapes, and Bay where you can take in the serene sights and sounds from the sizable balcony. Upscale interior finishes include 10 foot ceilings, crown molding, travertine floors in the kitchen and baths, hardwoods in living areas, gas fireplace, granite countertops, and Viking professional series appliances.
What Does Jay Say?
For those of you who closely follow the local real estate market, I just wanted to keep you up to date on the Real Estate Market for Gulf Front, Gulf View, and other foreclosures in our area that you can always find on our website. Click the links below to view our updated list of foreclosures. Not looking for a foreclosure? Feel free to create a customized search, or browse our site to view all properties that are currently on the market.
With the upcoming spring selling season now is a great time to consider putting your property on the market. Preparation is key, so here are a few great tips we found at
to get your home into shape and wow potential buyers.
Improve your landscaping. Curb appeal is crucial to a good first impression, so make sure your home's lawn is immaculate. Mow the lawn, prune the bushes, trim the palm trees, weed the garden, and plant flowers.
Clean the outside. A sloppy exterior will make buyers think you've slacked off on interior maintenance as well. Be sure to clean the gutters and pressure wash your home's siding.
Make repairs. In a buyer's market, you want your home to be in the best condition possible. Take care of major defects like broken windows or a leaky roof that could discourage buyers. Even little things like replacing lightbulbs can make a difference.
Make the front door inviting. A fresh coat of paint, especially in a color that contrasts with the home, will make the front door stand out. Replace faded house numbers so buyers can see them from the curb. Buy a new welcome mat. Let buyers know they're invited into your home.
Remove clutter and depersonalize. Buyers want to envision their belongings in your home. Clean up by renting a storage unit for knickknacks, photos, extra furniture and other personal items.
Organize closets and drawers. Messy closets give the appearance that your home doesn't have enough storage space.
Make every surface shine. From ceiling fans to floors and everything in between, clean your home until it sparkles.
Take color down a notch. You might like your lime-green bedroom, but it may sour buyers. Paint your walls a neutral color that will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
These are just a few ways that can make all the difference when selling your home. These should be done prior to scheduling the shoot for your home. Give us a call to discuss a marketing plan that's customized to you and your property.
Jay P. Agnew
7 Things You Must Give Up to Move Forward
#1 RUNNING FROM PROBLEMS THAT SHOULD BE FIXED
Stop running! Face these issues, fix the problems, communicate, appreciate, forgive and LOVE the people in your life who deserve it.
#2 THE SHAME OF PAST FAILURES
Your past does not equal your future. All that matters is what you do right now.
#3 CHOOSING TO DO NOTHING
You don't get to choose how you are going to die or when. You can only decide how you are going to live right now. Every day is a new chance to choose.
Aim for success but never give up your right to be wrong. If you do, you will also lose your ability to learn new things and move forward with your life.
#5 OVERLOOKING THE POSITIVE POINTS IN YOUR LIFE
What you see often depends entirely on what you are looking for. You will have a hard time ever being happy if you are not thankful for the good things in your life right now.
BEING INDECISIVE ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT
You will never leave where you are until you decide where you would rather be. Make a decision to decide what you want, and then pursue it passionately.
NOT APPRECIATING THE PRESENT MOMENT
Too often we try to accomplish something big without realizing that the greatest part of life is made up of the little things.
Jay and Debbie Got Married!
Seventeen years and four grandkids later, they finally said I do!
On a perfectly sweet and simple January day, family and friends came together to celebrate the two as they exchanged vows in a sunset ceremony at The Pearl in Rosemary Beach. For those of us that love and adore them, we couldn't be happier for the sweet pair.
Congratulations Jay & Debbie!