The world is going mobile...is your online marketing following?
Please join the Cochise College Small Business Development Center as we present our "Marketing for Mobile Devices" workshop on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 on the Sierra Vista campus of Cochise College in Room 900 from 9am-noon.
This class will show you how to:
- Make your WordPress website/blog optimized for mobile devices. (It's a do-it-yourself project that will cost little or nothing.)
- Create basic iPhone and Android apps for your business. (Again, at little or no cost.)
- Understand the meaning of "push". (It's like texting, it's FREE!)
- Learn the basics of text marketing.
- Discover how to use "quick response (QR) codes for business, including integrating them in print & point-of-purchase marketing.
- Understand how social media marketing is already mobile ready.
Presenters for this workshop will be Gary and Margaret Dillard of Prism Communications.
The fee to attend this class is $59.00 per person and includes take-home materials and a continental breakfast.
Seating is limited and you MUST register to attend. Registration deadline is Monday, 5/21/12.
Please click on the link below to register.