There is NO BETTER WAY than to join the GSA at the Overview of Sourcing Best Practice on the 7th of February 2017.
This is a highly popular module with limited space available, that will introduce you to the key principles of outsourcing practice through the examination of the Global Sourcing Standard. This standard was developed by the GSA and is a unified view of global industry best practice that organisations in sourcing on both the buy side and provider side can be accredited to.
This ONE DAY workshop forms part of the GSA Foundations of Sourcing series, which is a highly prominent and cost effective route to reducing costs and increasing value for your organisation.
The value of this module is to provide participants, whatever their sourcing role, with a high level and practical understanding of their own contribution to the success of sourcing strategies and the contribution of others. The module has been proven to help build greater consistency of practice and effectiveness of communication across sourcing teams and arrangements.
- The structure of the Global Sourcing Standard
- Overview of best practice in; strategic leadership, relationship management, relationship engagement and transition and change
- Reviewing sourcing alternatives including shared services and offshoring
- Risk, challenges and opportunities in sourcing
- Exploring best practice to unlock the keys to outsourcing success
If you are looking to get ahead in 2017, the GSA one day workshop on Sourcing Best Practice is an essential investment for:
- supplier relationship managers
- contract managers
- sourcing account managers
- procurement managers
- operations managers
Ensure your company is aligning to the Global Sourcing Standard and doing business according to industry best practice!